Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This Bitch has been Silenced

Every time I've ever gotten a sore throat, I feel like the Universe is telling me to shut the fuck up. 

Because I could have just gotten a cold or the flu or been practicing digestive pyrotechnics all night. 

But no. 
My throat hurts. 
It hurts to swallow.
It hurts to speak. 
I CAN'T TALK. 

There's some metaphor there somewhere. 

Oh yeah. 

Shut your pie hole, Ginger. 

Im a communicator.
I'm an OVER communicator. 
Over sharer, verbose explainer, doesn't pause or hold back any syllable talker. 

My co worker told me last week he didn't see me ever going into management. 
When I queried he said, "Because you don't really have a filter."

Oh right. 
THAT

I had a lover tell me once I was so emotional.
And I communicated every emotion. 

Which saves me the scrilla and hours on a therapists couch. 
But also means people think I'm a little nuts. 

That's cool. 
Who wants Mounds when you can have an Almond Joy?

I don't really like coconut.  

So instead of having the energy to do anything I normally would I get to just lay here. 
No sound. 

As a singer it pisses me off having a sore throat. 
Can't I just have a tummy ache?

I'm supposed to have a phone date tomorrow with Ireland regarding his recent douchery. 
Well. 
That's my summation. 
He may have a different "spin" on things. 

But if I feel like this I'm not gonna get to say much. 
Guess that means I'll just have to listen. 

Ha ha. 
Very funny, Life. 
You think you're SO clever. 

Well. 
I'm a talker.
But I'm also a writer. 
I WILL NEVER BE SILENCED!!! 

Though. 
There's definitely no sound.
I guess I'm sorta silenced. 

Damn vocal chords. 

I wish Mom was here to make me soup. 

Maybe I DO want a boyfriend. 

But only when I'm sick & can't get my dress unzipped!!

On second thought. 

I bet I could train Cartier to work a can opener. 

M-E-O-W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment