Monday, May 16, 2016

in My eyes

I love my skin.
I am pale like the columns in Alicante.
Foundation is hard to come by but I can wear any hair color. 
Because I'm alibaster porcelain ivory
Fair
Oh so very fair.
I love my face
That smile 
Those hypnotizing blue eyes
You once told me,
You're so beautiful when you're being sincere
But dear,
I am always sincere
And so must then always be
Beautiful
I love how unfiltered I am
Open 
Recklessly communicative
Rigorously honest
Forthcoming
Intense love
When I love
It consumes
Delights but never overwhelms me
I love you
Of course I do
Always have
In spite of you must continue
But love in abundance
Incessantly
Freely
More than you and you alone
I fucking love my sex drive
No one
Never
Any
Ever
Has kept up with my body 
You promised excess and made overtures
Plans to conquer my flesh in public stadiums 
In front of mirrors while tearing my skirts clad in a bow tie
But with you it's all words
Dead meaningless words
Meaning nothing of what you say words
None of any of it not one scene
But your icy distance 
I fucking live my words
I always say what I mean
Mean what I feel
Hate
Rage
Lust
Trust
Love
Oh, aching endless love
Me
I trust my instincts 
Boundaries 
I believe in my heart 
And the energy 
I've created
It's felt
Received
And I compel 
Intrigue 
Please the eyes of strangers
So many smiling strangers
Who have and will 
And to my sheer delight 
Continue
To devour my skin my essence 
My journey 
Sexplorative study
The very core you so detest
Wretched waste of my precious time
I love all that I am
Even the parts that will you to vanish
No, cry
Weep for every choked breath you racked my heart
For each time I fought back the dry heaves of anxiety 
No other has caused
Would that I could time travel 
I'd step back into that red dress, 
To that pavement outside that bar
That curse'd fucking bar
And as you leaned down to kiss me
I would stop 
And quietly say No
No, broken one,
Your toxic dance must play without my song
And I would walk away, and smile,
Never turning around to see you dumbfounded, stunned
If I had one moment in time I'd take back my body 
My luscious vibrant body 
The light you nearly devoured in me
And I'd go home
To the life I loved before you
The life I'm reassembling after you
The woman I was am still 
In love with 
As I am
All I am
Never again allowing your poison to darken my glowing skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment